Meet our team of stay advisers, delighted to welcome you to the Tourist Information Centre of Bray-sur-Seine!
The Welcome and promotional area or Tourist Office of Bray-sur-Seine is ideally located on the banks of the Seine!
The banks of the Seine are a great place for walks, hikes or bike rides.
For this reason, you can rent our electric trekking bike and all terrain bike!
It is close to major cultural sites such as La Vie d’Autrefois Museum and the Musée du Bassée-Montois Museum.
Thrill-seekers will be able to discover the region from the sky with Les Ailes de la Bassée or go water skiing, wakeboarding or wake skateboarding!
You will find near our reception desk :
• River stop.
• Municipal swimming pool of Bray-sur-Seine.
• Picnic areas.
• Car park and camper area.
• City-stadium and park
As well as all the small shops, hotels, restaurants… located in the town centre of Bray-sur-Seine.
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
• From 1 May to 25 September 2021: from Tuesday to Saturday from 9.30 a.m. to twelve and from 1 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
• Weekly closure on Sunday and Monday.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entry of the site.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory.
• Direction respecting social distancing.