Visit the Museum of Yesteryear to embark on an extraordinary journey through 101 recreated scenes of how things used to be and more than 60,000 exhibition items…
Prepare to travel back in time to discover everyday life, obscure beliefs and trades of yesteryear.
Learn and imagine the life of our great-grandparents through 101 life-size recreated scenes reconstituted over 3,500 m².
Discover a unique collection in France of more than 60,000 items, including tools, objects, vehicles and clothing…
From the farm to the city, visit the fire station, the laundress washer, the witch’s lair, the clog maker’s workshop or even an old-fashioned dentist’s office that will certainly inspire an appreciation for today’s techniques!
Make it an intergenerational visit to experience it as a family. Discover something new or remember how it used to be!
Audio guides for a guided tour at your pace are available in English and French. Just ask at the museum reception desk.
You can also reserve a tour with one of our talented guides who will enrich your visit with information and anecdotes that add flavour to history.
This museum is completely accessible to persons with limited mobility.
Parking is free for cars and personal vehicles.
If you want to rediscover and enjoy the delicious and traditional French cuisine, the museum features Chez Grand Mère restaurant and Café du Village. You will have an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower made to scale.
Open midday from Tuesday to Sunday, and on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Possibility of privatization for your receptions.
Schedules & Prices
• From 19 May to 31 December 2021: from Tuesday to Sunday from 9.30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Closed and each Monday and the first week of January.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Presentation of a the Sanitary Pass.
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entry of the museum.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory.
• Direction of the visit respecting social distancing.
• Adult 15 € – child (4-17 years old) 10 €.
• Family package for 2 adults et 2 children (4 à 17 years old) 47 €.
• Students 13,50 €.
• Job seekers 13,50 €.
• Person with a disability 10 €.
Length: about 1h30.
Last admission 1h30 before the closure of the museum.
Audioguided tour on request the D-Day.
Guided tour on booking before coming.