Discover the largest collection ever assembled of this sculptor for an endless artistic experience…
Dedicated to Camille Claudel, this museum aims to be a special place that presents a compelling experience.
It offers guided tours or audio guides that provide additional understanding. The audio guide was conceived to provide a free-flowing, user-friendly experience so you can go at your own pace on your own, with family or with friends.
Sculpture is the art of volume and space. The entire tour was designed to let you feel and get to know the entire space!
The emotion of the faces and the force of the bodies rendered by the artist’s hand will mesmerize you…
Be careful: if you get too close, you’ll trigger the alarms!
The auditorium offers a panoramic view of Nogent-sur-Seine and serves as a venue for conferences, lectures, readings, projections and live shows.
Persons with disabilities parked in a nearby reserved parking spot have priority access to the museum without queuing.
Schedules & Prices
• From 1 April to 31 October: from Tuesday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. – Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. – closed on Monday.
• From 1 November to 31 March: from Wednesday to Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. – Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. – closed on Monday and Tuesday.
• Annual closure: 1 Janaury, 1 May, 1 November and 25 December.
• Full price 7 €.
• Reduced price (holders of the Carte Famille Nombreuse for large families and seniors over 60 years old) 4 €.
• Guided tours for individual visitors 3 € (in addition to regular admission, according to the applicable “individual visitor” price per pers.).
• Combined ticket with the Château de la Motte-Tilly : 10 € (instead of 15 €), available 6 months from the purchase day.
• Free the first Sunday of each month for all .
• Free for holders of a Pass Education, young visitors for under 26 years old, scientific museum personnel, ICOM members (upon presentation of their ICOM card), journalists holding a press card, students, job seekers, RSA beneficiaries, beneficiaries of the minimum old-age pension, the war disabled and persons accompanying them, disabled visitors and persons accompanying them, Members of the Association Camille Claudel.
Length: about 1h30.
Last admission 30 min. before the closure of the museum.
Free, augdioguided or guided tour at your choice.