With the historical show of Provins “The Legend of the Knights”, discover the epic world of the Earls of Champagne!
The medieval show The Legend of the Knights is a medieval immersion, when Provins was home of foolhardy knights and princesses!
At feet of majestic ramparts of Provins, where juggling, trick riding, acrobatics and cavalcades make you dream, you will celebrate the return from crusades of the Earl Thibaud IV of Champagne, close to the beautiful Blanche de Castille.
While the luxurious city is desired by dark forces, our knights should fight and joust. Then, in the sound of the swords which collide, you will shiver because of stunts and medieval siege engines.
Rhythmed by beautiful Iberian horses gallop, this trip to the 13th century will mix humor, action, magic and equestrian art.
Wolves, camels and other farm animals will also be there for an unforgettable show.
An epic adventure to share with family and friends!
All our shows are guaranteed, because of our covered seating. You are protected from all bad weather and ideally placed in the shade!
Educational signs about medieval siege engines.
Accessible to disabled persons.
Schedules & Prices
• From 28 March to 1 November 2020.
• From 28 March to 2 July: weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m. – week at 2.30 p.m.
• 13 & 14 June: Medieval Festival of Provins: on Saturday, shows at 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. – on Sunday, shows at 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
• From 3 July to 2 September: weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m. – week at 3 p.m.
• From 3 September to 30 September: weekend at 3.45 p.m. – week at 2.30 p.m.
• From 1 October to 1 November: weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m.
Length: 45 min.
Please arrive 30 minutes before the beginning of the show.
Adult 12,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 8,50 €.
Reduced prices on site:
• When you buy Pass Provins or Pass Family: adult 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 6,50 €.
• Combination ticket The Legend of the Knights + Swords and Dungeon, with or without Pass Provins or Pass Family: adult 17,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 11,50 €.
• On Wednesday, except during French school holidays, reduced price for child (4-12 years old): 6,50 €.
• Upon presentation of a valid receipt: students, seniors over 65 years old and disabled persons: adult : 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 6,50 €.
• Upon presentation of card for large families: adult : 12 € – children (4-12 years old) 6,50 €.
Combination ticket on site: adult 11,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 €.
• Per show and with each organizer, if you buy tickets for “The Legend of the Knights” + “The Eagles of the Ramparts”.
Only available on weekend and public holidays, except for the Medieval Festival of Provins (13 & 14 June 2020) and The Harvest Festival of Provins (23 August 2020).
Buy your tickets online
Select your date to get reduced prices: adult 11,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 € :