The Eagles of the Ramparts invite you to a captivating show
of horseback falconry, a truly high-flying artform!
Great historical timelime about the art of horseback falconry!
In the Theatre of the Ramparts of Provins, immerse yourself in the Middle Ages, at the time when falconry became a real art of living…
In a new staging, the passionate and enthusiastic falconers take you in the universe of falconry, as it was practiced in the steppes of Central Asia and the Middle East and by Feudal Lords.
An enchanting show to discover the fascinating fitness flight of birds of prey.
You will be amazed by the majesty of eagles, the agility of hawks and kites, the speed of falcons, the elegance of the secretary bird, the flight of vultures and owls…
This magnificent aerial ballet in perfect harmony with horses, donkey and dromedary will leave unforgettable memories to young and old alike.
After the show, visit of the aviary to admire about 100 birds from 25 different species.
Accessible to the persons with reduced mobility.
Educational signs and shop.
For safety reasons for our birds and our audience, the show may be cancelled in case of bad weather conditions.
Schedules & Prices
Daily from 28 March to 1 November 2020.
• From 28 March to 03 May: weekend and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – week at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• From 4 May to 2 July: weekend and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 2.30 p.m. (additional shows if booked for groups and subject to availability at 11.30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 4 p.m., please contact us) – Wednesday at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• 13 & 14 June: Medieval Festival of Provins: at 2.30 p.m., 4 p.m. and 5.30 p.m.
• From 3 July to 31 August: weekend and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – week at 2.30 p.m., and 4.30 p.m.
• From 1 to 30 September: weekend at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 2.30 p.m. – Wednesday at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• From 1 October to 1 November: weekend and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 3.45 p.m. – week at 2.30 p.m.
Length: 45 min.
Please arrive 30 minutes before the beginning of the show.
Prices: adult 12,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 8,50 €.
Reduced prices on site: adult 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 6,50 €.
• When you buy Pass Provins or Pass Family
• On Wednesday, except during French school holidays, reduced price for child (4-12 years old): 6,50 €.
• Upon presentation of a valid receipt: students, seniors over 65 years old and disabled persons.
• Upon presentation of card for large families, reduced price for children (4-12 years old): 6,50 €.
Combination ticket on site: adult 11,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 €.
• Per show and with each organizer, if you buy tickets for “The Eagles of the Ramparts” + “The Legend of the Knights”.
Only available on weekend and public holidays, except for the Medieval Festival of Provins (13 & 14 June 2020) and The Harvest Festival of Provins (23 August 2020).
Buy your tickets online
Select your date to get reduced prices: adult 11,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 € :