Meet our team of stay advisers, delighted to welcome you to the Tourist Information Centre, located at the Provins SNCF train station!
This reception and promotional area welcomes you at your arrival at the Provins train station!
As you leave the station, this large, modern and recent building is on your left.
It offers many services:
• Souvenir shop.
• Fast food restaurant.
• Departure point for the tourist shuttle, on weekends and public holidays during the high season, at the arrival and departure of trains to and from Paris.
• Bus station.
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
• Du 2 janvier 2020 au 3 janvier 2021 : les week-ends de 10h à 12h30 et de 13h30 à 18h.
• Annual closure: in week, 1 January and 25 December.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entry of the site.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory (and obligatory throughout the whole medieval town).
• Direction respecting social distancing.
• In the shop, thank you not to touch the items you do not wish to buy, our team is at your disposal to advise you.
Rdv at Gare SNCF de Provins (Provins SNCF train station), avenue Jean Jaurès, 77160 Provins.
The Tourist Information Center is the modern building on your left when leaving the station.
0033 1 64 60 26 26