Meet our team of stay advisers, delighted to welcome you to the Tourist Information Centre of Rebais!
The Tourist Office of Rebais is ideally located in the downtown, near many shops and major tourist sites!
In the heart of the Valley of the 2 Morin, this welcome and promotional area is located near several private gardens, to be discovered and found in the Pass Âmes de Jardins offer !
And especially in the town of Rebais, don’t miss the fabulous Printing Museum or Living Museum of Typography. Your curiosity about the history of printing will be satisfied there during a complete guided tour. You will even be able to see the machines in action…
The Tourist Office of Rebais is also the starting point of many hiking tours.
It finally offers a showroom and a souvenir shop with local products and crafts.
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
• Daily from 9 a.m. to twelve.
• Annual closure: 1 January, 1 May and 25 December.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entry of the office.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory.
• Direction respecting social distancing.
• In the shop, thank you not to touch the items you do not wish to buy, our team is at your disposal to advise you.
9 place du marché, 77510 Rebais.
0033 1 64 65 47 44