Meet our team of stay advisers, delighted to welcome you to the La Ferté-Gaucher Tourist Information Centre!
The Tourist Office of La Ferté-Gaucher is ideally located near major tourist sites and many shops!
In the heart of the Valley of the 2 Morin, it will delight nature lovers!
You will get all information about Ferra Botanica railbike (obligatory booking), 6 hiking trails and 2 cycling circuits.
You can rent electric trekking bike and all terrain bike, perfect for discovering this beautiful hilly region nestled in a green setting.
Lovers of strong sensations will not fail to go and discover the aersphalt mechanical leisure centre offering numerous activities: La Ferté-Gaucher car race track to enjoy the pleasure of driving and go-karting, Univers Tout Terrain for quad, 4×4 and motorbike practice, Paramoteur Paris-Est or Les Gratte-Ciel de La Ferté-Gaucher to discover the beauty of the landscapes from the sky, the cornfield maze Labymaïs of Brie for an enigmatic family day…
Finally, the Tourist Office of La Ferté-Gaucher also offers many services: souvenir, craft and local produce shop, exhibition room, picnic area and toilets.
Good to know: La Ferté-Gaucher is served from the Paris-Est train station: take line P, get off at the terminus in Coulommiers and take the Bus line P connection.
For times and prices, www.transilien.com
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
• From 19 May to 7 November 2021: daily from 9 a.m. to twelve and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• From 8 November to 31 December: from Tuesday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to twelve and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. – closed on Sunday and Monday
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entry of the monument.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory.
• Direction of the visit respecting social distancing.
• In the shop, thank you not to touch the items you do not wish to buy, our team is at your disposal to advise you.
35 Rue des Promenades, 77320 La Ferté-Gaucher.
0033 1 64 04 06 68