The smart tourist shuttle from the Provins SNCF train station!
The Provins tourist shuttle, is a minibus at the arrival and departure of the trains coming from Paris!
This service, which links the different tourist attractions, is operational on weekends and public holidays during high season, except on strike days.
The several stops : SNCF train station, the Lower Town or downtown (Underground Galleries, Saint-Ayoul Church, Sainte-Croix Church) and the Upper Town.
This vehicle, an electric minibus is composed of 17 seats (13 where you can sit) and a wheelchair space, enables to respect 2 fundamental criteria: respect for the environment and the visitor’s comfort.
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
• 2021 season schedules to be confirmed.
• Caution: due to SNCF work, dates and times are subject to change!
Contact us at 0033 1 64 60 26 26.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory from 11 years old (and obligatory throughout the whole medieval town for all)
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser
• Complete cleaning daily
• The day Pass: 4 €.
• 1-way ticket: 2,50 €.
• 10 tickets : 20 €.
• Free for under 4 years old.