At the Provinois Aquatic Centre, enjoy a dip in the pool with a stunning view of the medieval town of Provins!
The Centre has it all!
A children’s pool for the youngest swimmers, a leisure pool, a learning pool, a sports pool with six 25-m lanes, a heated and outdoor Nordic pools for adventurers, a water slide in the summer, and a fitness and wellness area with 2 saunas, 1 jacuzzi, 2 Turkish baths, a tea area and deckchairs.
The Provinois Aquatic Centre du also offers swimming lessons for adults, aquagym, aquabike, aquazumba, baby swimming sessions and themed activities (on reservation).
In partnership with the clubs Assupro, Provins Natation and Aquacyclopedus, diving and apnea initiations can also be organised!
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
• Technical closure from 6 September 2021 for works.
• Reopening on Monday 4 October 2021.
• Outside French school holidays: weekend from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• During French winter and spring school holidays: weekend from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• During French summer school holidays: weekend from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Presentation of a the Sanitary Pass.
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entrance.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory in the common areas.
• Direction and move respecting social distancing.
• Regular cleaning of the common areas.
For external persons :
• Adult 5,80 € – child (3-14 years old) 4,50 €.
• 10-entry card: adult 49 € – child (3-14 years old) 39 €.
• Free for 3 of age and under.
• Aquatic Centre + wellness area: 14 €.
• Aquatic Centre + fitness (no course) : 11 €.