Rent and book your electric bike, to effortlessly discover the heritage and landscapes of Provins and its region in total freedom!
The electric bike is ideal to discover the medieval town of Provins and its monuments, whose particularity is to have an upper town called “Le Châtel”, and a lower town also called “Le Val”.
There is a certain difference in altitude, which you can easily see when you go down the rue Saint-Thibault, or up the rue d’Enfer…
You will see that this street is well named!
The more adventurous will be able to attempt the ascent through the trou-au-chat, but be careful on this steep path!
Then, what mode of transportation could be more adaptable than an electric trekking bike or all-terrain bike to extend your stay? You can ride it to explore at your own pace the hidden charms of the landscapes and heritage of the entire region of Provins!
You can pick it up at the Tourist Office of Provins, the Tourist Office of La Ferté-Gaucher, and the railbike Ferra Botanica, also located in La Ferté-Gaucher, the Tourist Office of Rebais, and the Tourist Information Centre of Bray-sur-Seine and Saint-Cyr-sur-Morin.
All our bikes are for adults and teenagers, from 1.60m.
They are top-of-the-line Head trekking and mountain bikes with 8-hour battery life.
Have a great trip!
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
• From 19 May to 7 November 2021 on booking.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Cleaning of equipment.
• Precautionary period between each rental.
• When the bike is removed from the Tourist Office: distribution of hydroalcoholic gel, wearing of a mask is obligatory and direction of circulation in respect of social distancing.
• Rental onsite (no delivery) per bike: 2 hours 8 € – 1 half-day 13 € – 1 complete day 20 € – 1 weekend or 2 days 30 € – child trailer 5 €.
• Rental of gel saddle for delicate buttocks, optional: 2 €.
• Child trailer hire (for over 12 months and up to 2 children with a maximum load of 45 kg): 5 € (whatever the duration).
• Baby seat available free of charge on request.
The hire price includes a helmet, high visibility vest, emergency kit and a combination lock.
• Pick up your bike onsite or by phone, acordig to opening hours:
– Tourist Office of Provins (77160), chemin de Villecran: 0033 1 64 60 26 26.
– Tourist Office of La Ferté-Gaucher (77320), 35 rue des Promenades: 0033 1 64 04 06 68.
– Tourist Office of Rebais (77510), 9 place du Marché : 0033 1 64 65 47 44.
– Tourist Information Centre of Bray-sur-Seine (77480), Quai Saint-Nicolas : 0033 6 37 07 19 68.
– Tourist Information Centre of Saint-Cyr-sur-Morin (77750), Place de l’Église : 0033 1 60 01 63 98.