New: 2 escape games in Provins… to test your logic, your cohesion and your sense of observation!
Thanks to Universcape, live unique escape game experiences in the medieval city of Provins!
The escape game tests your logic, your sense of observation, and is divided into teams of 2 to 5 players per room.
Julien, your game master, proposes you a choice of 2 universes offering entirely original scenarios, from his boundless imagination:
• In “Hands on the Crown” (“Main Basse sur la Couronne”), go to the heart of the 13th century, where a perilous mission awaits you… but your glory will be eternal if you succeed.
• With “The Missing Relic” (“La Relique Disparue“), you become Indiana Jones for an adventure. You will go in search of a treasure lost for centuries in a special office full of surprises.
The Middle Ages are omnipresent, which is normal for an escape game taking place in the centre of Provins! You can therefore come in medieval costume to perfect the atmosphere and better immerse yourself in the game…
The escape game is an activity open to all, however at least one adult is required to accompany children under 15 of age.
Children under 10 years of age are welcome and can participate free of charge. They are therefore not included in the number of players when booking. The puzzles are complex but they live the adventure differently and have a great time for sure!
The facility are adapted to be accessible to persons with disabilities.
So get your team up and get in on the challenge!
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
From 1 January to 31 December, on obligatory booking:
• Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Friday from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Weekly closure on Tuesday.
Length of each game: 1 hour.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory during the briefing, in the presence of the game master (and obligatory throughout the whole medieval town).
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entry of the site.
• Room cleaning between sessions.
The rate is per person and varies according to the number of players per team:
• 2 people 35 € – 3 people 29 € – 4 people 26 € – 5 people 23 € – free for 10 of age and under (not included in the number of players).