Experience incredible adventures in the Jumping Forest Park, offering tree climbing, archery battle and laser game activities, in the Chenoise Forest, close to Provins!
In a family atmosphere, the Jumping Forest team welcomes you in this fabulous amusement park, offering tree climbing, archery battle and laser game!
Respect for the environment and originality are the key words of the designers of Jumping Forest: 6 accrobranche courses, 4 jumps in the void including 1 of 25 m, the largest zip line cascade in the forest of France, tandem bike workshop on cable, unicycle race, and many other surprises!
Whatever activity you choose, you will live unforgettable moments filled with laughter in the heart of nature, with friends, family or to celebrate a birthday or an important event!
• Get higher and explore the 6 tree climbing courses, from beginner to expert level.
Accessible to children, adults, or to be enjoyed by the whole family, they can be explored at will and without time limit.
• Face each other in a game of archery battle!
The rules are simple: earn maximum points by eliminating your opponent with your bow and foam-tipped arrows.
Emotions guaranteed during this painless and harmless battle!
• Live a great life-size adventure thanks to the outdoor laser-game, with the latest generation equipment!
You can even choose your own battlefield, in the middle of the forest or in the labyrinth of the wooden fortress…
Strategy and precision will be essential for victory!
In a real ecological involvement, the infrastructures have been designed and imagined in a harmonious way, and in respect of the environment:
- reception areas and climbing circuits designed in French acacia wood, classified as “harmful” by the National Forestry Office, and created using the know-how of a sawmill and local carpenters and joiners.,
- installations and fixings with minimum impact on trees,
- natural obstacles on the activity grounds, made with dead wood collected in or near the park, or straw from the two local farms,
- wood chip paths to avoid trampling of the wood humus,
- respectful activities, because unlike paint ball and paintballs, the laser-game and arrows of the arches leave no trace in nature,
- dry toilets,
- rainwater harvesting systems,
- awareness-raising operations, with the reception of children for a large tree plantation, as part of International Forest Day.
Our friendly pets are not allowed on the site.
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
Grand opening from 30 May to 31 October 2020.
• From 30 May to 30 June: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 10.30 a.m.
• From 1 July to 31 August: daily from 10.30 a.m.
• From 1 September to 31 October: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 10.30 a.m.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
The park guarantees to apply all the necessary sanitary measures to welcome you in the best conditions:
• Obligatory booking by phone for all and for all activities.
• No groups of more than 10 people.
• Please keep a safe distance from people outside your home.
• Mask and gloves per person required, (the mask will not be mandatory on the courses)..
Schedules and organization of activities:
•Tree climbing: unlimited all day long.
• Laser-Game : 20 min game – departure every 30 min.
• Archery Battle: from 10 years old : training and 1 hour party – hourly departure.
• Pass Parc: unlimited access to all activities (subject to availability): adult 36 € – reduced price for over 13 years old with Pass Provins 30 € – child (6-9 years old) 25 €.
• Accrobranche : adult 23 € – child (6-9 years old) 16 € – baby (3-5 years old) 10 €.
• Laser Game : adult 12 € – child (6-9 years old) 9 €.
• Archery Battle : adult 15 €.
• Free for accompanying persons.
Possibility of group rates, please contact us.
Buy your tickets online
Select your date to get reduced price :on the Pass Parc, for adult from 13 years old, 30 € instead of 36 €: