With the historical show of Provins « The Legend of the Knights », discover the epic world of the Earls of Champagne!
The medieval show The Legend of the Knights is a medieval immersion, when Provins was home of foolhardy knights and princesses!
At feet of majestic ramparts of Provins, where juggling, trick riding, acrobatics and cavalcades make you dream, you will celebrate the return from crusades of the Earl Thibaud IV of Champagne, close to the beautiful Blanche de Castille.
While the luxurious city is desired by dark forces, our knights should fight and joust. Then, in the sound of the swords which collide, you will shiver because of stunts and medieval siege engines.
Rhythmed by beautiful Iberian horses gallop, this trip to the 13th century will mix humor, action, magic and equestrian art.
Wolves, camels and other farm animals will also be there for an unforgettable show.
An epic adventure to share with family and friends!
All our shows are guaranteed, because of our covered seating. You are protected from all bad weather and ideally placed in the shade!
Educational signs about medieval siege engines.
Accessible to disabled persons.
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
Reopening and special programme from 13 June 2020 (subject to change):
• From 13 June to 3 July: weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m.
• From 4 July to 30 August: weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m. – week at 3 p.m.
• From 1 September to 1 November: weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m. – possibility of exceptional shows in week during the All Saints’ Day holidays, please enquire when the time comes.
Length: 45 min.
Please arrive 30 minutes before the beginning of the show.
Attention, our friends the animals are not allowed on the sites of the medieval shows.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entry of the site.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory from the age of 11, for the whole duration of your presence on the site of the show (and obligatory throughout the whole medieval town).
• Seating in the tribunes and circulation on the site, in respect of social distancing.
Adult 12,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 8,50 €.
Reduced prices on site:
• When you buy Pass Provins or Family Pass: adult 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 6,50 €.
• Combination ticket The Legend of the Knights + Swords and Dungeon, with or without Pass Provins or Family Pass: adult 17,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 11,50 €.
• On Wednesday, except during French school holidays, reduced price for child (4-12 years old): 6,50 €.
• Upon presentation of a valid receipt: students, seniors over 65 years old and disabled persons: adult : 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 6,50 €.
• Upon presentation of card for large families: adult : 12 € – children (4-12 years old) 6,50 €.
Combination ticket on site: adult 11,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 €.
• Per show and with each organizer, if you buy tickets for « The Legend of the Knights » + « The Eagles of the Ramparts« .
Only available on weekend and public holidays,
except for the Medieval Festival of Provins (13 & 14 June 2020) and The Harvest Festival of Provins (23 August 2020) (cancelled).
Buy your tickets online
Select your date to get reduced prices: adult 11,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 € :