The Eagles of the Ramparts invite you to a captivating show
of horseback falconry, a truly high-flying artform!
Great historical timelime about the art of horseback falconry!
In the Theatre of the Ramparts of Provins, immerse yourself in the Middle Ages, at the time when falconry became a real art of living…
In a new staging, the passionate and enthusiastic falconers take you in the universe of falconry, as it was practiced in the steppes of Central Asia and the Middle East and by Feudal Lords.
An enchanting show to discover the fascinating fitness flight of birds of prey.
You will be amazed by the majesty of eagles, the agility of hawks and kites, the speed of falcons, the elegance of the secretary bird, the flight of vultures and owls…
This magnificent aerial ballet in perfect harmony with horses, donkey and dromedary will leave unforgettable memories to young and old alike.
After the show, visit of the aviary to admire about 100 birds from 25 different species.
Accessible to the persons with reduced mobility.
Educational signs and shop.
For safety reasons for our birds and our audience, the show may be cancelled in case of bad weather conditions (rain, wind or heat wave).
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
Programme subject to change:
• From 27 March to 2 May: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – daily in week at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• From 3 May to 2 July: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 2.30 p.m. (if group bookings, additional sessions at 11.30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.) – Wednesday at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• 12 and 13 June: Medieval Festival of Provins: at 2.30 p.m., 4 p.m. and 5.30 p.m.
• From 3 July to 31 August: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – daily in week at 2.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m. (if group bookings, additional session at 11.30 a.m.).
• From 1 to 30 September: weekend at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – daily in week at 2.30 p.m. (if group bookings, additional session on Wednesday at 4 p.m.).
• From 1 October to 7 November: weekend at 2.30 p.m. and 3.45 p.m. – daily in week at 2.30 p.m.
Length: 45 min.
Please arrive 30 minutes before the beginning of the show.
Attention, our friends the animals are not allowed on the sites of the medieval shows.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entry of the site.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory from the age of 11, for the whole duration of your presence on the site of the show (and obligatory throughout the whole medieval town).
• Seating in the tribunes and circulation on the site, in respect of social distancing.
Prices: adult 12,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 8,50 €.
Reduced prices on site: adult 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 6,50 €.
• When you buy Pass Provins or Family Pass
• On Wednesday, except during French school holidays, reduced price for child (4-12 years old): 6,50 €.
• Upon presentation of a valid receipt: students, seniors over 65 years old and disabled persons.
• Upon presentation of card for large families, reduced price for children (4-12 years old): 6,50 €.
Combination ticket on site: adult 11,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 €.
• Per show and with each organizer, if you buy tickets for “The Eagles of the Ramparts” + “The Legend of the Knights“.
Only available on weekend and public holidays, except for the Medieval Festival of Provins (12 & 13 June 2021) and The Harvest Festival of Provins (29 August 2021).
Buy your tickets online
Select your date to get reduced prices: adult 11,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 € :