The medieval town of Provins, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, invites you to a unique experience…
Discover the Cesar Tower, the Tithe Barn, the Saint-Ayoul Priory of Provins, the museum and the ramparts of Provins.
And pay less thanks to our monument packages!
The Pass Provins and the Family Pass
The Provins Pass and Family Pass are combo tickets at special price.
•You will access the 4 monuments: The Cesar Tower, the Tithe Barn, the Provins and the Provins area Museum and the Saint-Ayoul Priory of Provins:
Pass Provins: adult 12 € – child (4-12 year old) 8,50 €
Family Pass: 2 adults and up to 5 children (4-12 year old): 35,50 €
Numerous advantages included!
• these tickets also offer you special pricing on historic reenactment shows The Legend of the Knights and The Eagles of the Ramparts, the Provins Rose Garden, the Tourist Train of Provins, etc.
• don’t have enough time to see it all? the ticket is valid for 1 year from the purchase date, plenty of time to return to see it all.
However, special prices are only valid at our partners on the day of purchase.
For example, you won’t be able to enjoy special prices on shows during your second visit.
Buy your tickets on site or online
The Provins Pass and the Family Pass are available at the Tourist Office and at all Provins monuments (except at the Museum), SNCF train station tourist information points, the House of Local Goods and Crafts, and the Saint-Ayoul Priory.
You can also purchase tickets online at even lower prices or have your tickets delivered to your home (optional extra).
The special prices for the places of interest mentioned above are automatically calculated during your selection as supplements.
Let yourself be guided…
Period of validity & Welcome conditions
All year long, according to the opening of each monument:
• Daily from 19 May to 7 November 2021.
• The rest of the year, on weekends, public holidays, extra days, and during French school holidays (zones B et C).
• Annual closure of the Tourist Office and the monuments on 25 December and 1 January.
• No Pass sale during Medieval Festival of Provins (2nd weekend of June), Harvest Festival (last Sunday of August), European Heritage Days (3rd weekend of September) and Halloween (last Saturday of October).
• Passes don’t include the extra entrance to the events like Medieval Festival of Provins and Harvest Festival of Provins.
On condition that the events take place.
Welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Limited number of people at the same time in the monuments.
• Direction of the visit respecting social distancing.
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entry of each site.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory at the entry of each site (and obligatory throughout the whole medieval town).
Please note that our friends the animals are not allowed in the monuments, nor on the sites of the shows, nor in the major events.
0033 1 64 60 26 26