Thanks to the tourist train, visiting Provins is (almost) effortless!
To get on the tourist train is an original way to discover the medieval town of Provins, with recorded comments about the history and the main monuments of Provins, in English and French.
The ticket is available all day round.
You will thus have the choice of doing the complete tour in one go, or, thanks to the numerous stops, to use the little train as a shuttle to get from one point to another.
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
Information subject to changes:
• From 22 May to 29 August: daily from 11 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. (except from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.).
• From 30 August to 7 November: weekends and public holidays from 11 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. (except from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.) – 3 October from 2 p.m. (The Rampart Foot Race).
Length of the whole tour: about 30 min.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory during the tour (and obligatory throughout the whole medieval town).
• Cleaning the seats several times a day.
• Adult 7 € – child 5 € (5-12 years old) – free for under 5 years old.
• Reduced prices with the Provins Pass or Family Pass: adult 6,30 € – child 4,50 € (5-12 years old).
0033 1 64 60 26 26
This visit is for individuals only.
For groups, please contact our department dedicated to the : 0033 1 64 60 26 25.