Enjoy the monuments of the medieval town of Provins with your family!
By visiting the monuments of Provins, children will experience “history for real”!
They will love to explore the dungeon of the Cesar Tower, will be fascinated by the audio-guides of the Tithe Barn or the Saint-Ayoul Priory, accessible to all, and will discover sometimes strange and unique objects in the Provins and Provins area Museum.
Without forgetting the walk along the ditches of the ramparts of Provins!
This can be fun and instructive if you count the many towers and try to find the name of their shape.
Our advice before buying your tickets
You can buy your tickets at retail, but beyond a certain number, it is better to choose the Pass Provins ou or Family Pass!
These tickets allow you to visit the monuments of the medieval city: the Cesar Tower, the Tithe Barn, The Provins and Provins area Museum, and the Saint-Ayoul Priory at a reduced price!
They are on sale on site, or online at even better prices.
Because of the closure of the Underground Galleries, we offer you the choice between 2 packages:
• For 3 monuments: the Cesar Tower, the Tithe Barn, and The Provins and Provins area Museum :
Pass Provins : adult 8,90 € – child (4-12 years old) 6,10 €
Family Pass: 2 adults and up to 5 children (4-12 years old): 30 €
• For 4 monuments: the Cesar Tower, the Tithe Barn, The Provins and Provins area Museum, and the Saint-Ayoul Priory:
Pass Provins : adult 12 € – child (4-12 years old) 8,50 €
Family Pass: 2 adults and up to 5 children (4-12 years old): 35,50 €
• don’t have enough time? the ticket is valid for 1 year from the purchase day, plenty of time to return to see them all.
When to take the Provins Pass:
• if you are 1 adult with 1 or 2 children (4-12 years old).
• si vous êtes 2 adultes avec 1 enfant (4-12 years old).
When to take the Family Pass:
• if you are 1 adult with 3 or more children, up to 5 children (4-12 years old).
• if you are 2 adults with 2 or more children, up to 5 children (4-12 years old).
Schedules & Welcome conditions
Monuments are open daily and the schedules are different according the period:
• Daily from 28 March to 1 November 2020.
• The rest of the year, on weekends, public holidays and French school holidays (zones B & C).
• Annual closure of the Tourist Office and the monuments on 25 December and 1 January.
• No Pass sale for The European Heritage Days on 18 and 19 September 2021 (to be confirmed).
• Passes don’t include the extra entrance to the events like Medieval Festival of Provins (2nd weekend of June) and Harvest Festival of Provins (last Sunday of August).
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entry of each monument.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory in the monuments (and obligatory throughout the whole medieval town).
• Direction of the visit respecting social distancing.
Buy your tickets online
0033 1 64 60 26 26