Labymaïs of Brie, the giant vegetal maze made of corn will lose you… but will bring you together, young and old, for a 100% fun day!
Tucked away amidst the fields of Seine-et-Marne, farmers Sandrine and Ambroise Deneufbourg invite you to discover the Labymaïs of Brie, a cornfield maze.
It’s a life-size game you can share with your family or mates!
The idea is simple:
When you arrive, you’ll have your choice of several courses filled with riddles, traps and trials. Select one appropriate for your or your children’s age group. Armed with a map, you immediately set off on your adventure.
You’ll need to come up with the right answers to follow the right path to the exit. Otherwise, you’ll be lost! Signs along the way will let you know whether or not you’re headed in the right direction.
A surprise awaits all kids at the maze exit!
When you make it out, you can decide if you’ll give it another go: entry is valid for the entire day for all courses!
Every year, the owners offer a different theme. In 2021, they were thrilled to welcome children of all ages to “Middle Ages and Chivalry”!
Feel free to come dressed in disguises… and the game is on!
This giant maze promises an unforgettable experience while testing your sense of direction…
The Labymaïs of Brie offers a playground for the little ones, a covered picnic area, WCs, farm products, cider and apple juice.
The maze paths are pram- and wheelchair-accessible, especially in dry weather.
– The Nocturnes :
Don’t miss our Laby’Nocturne evenings, on booking by sms:
Bring your torches and headlamps on Fridays 23 & 30 July, and on Saturday 14 & 28 August 2021, with a last departure at 11 p.m. !
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
Information subject to change and to the evolution of sanitary conditions in force.
• From 4 July 29 August 2021: daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Fridays 23 &30 July, and Saturdays 14 & 28 August: Laby’Nocturne : open from 10 a.m. to midnight continuously, with a last departure at 11 p.m.
• From 30 August to 26 September: Saturday and Sunday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. – open other days by phone reservation.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Presentation of a the Sanitary Pass.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory only in the office (not obligatory in the maze, in the open air).
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser.
• Regular cleaning of equipment.
7 € per pers. – free for under 3 years old.
Cash only (no credit card accepted).
Entry is valid all-day for one or more courses.