The Provins Tourist Office, also known as the Visitors’ House, was designed especially for you.
Opening hours and practical information:
The Provins Tourist Office is open all year round except on 1st January and 25th December.
• From 2nd January to 30th March: weekends and public holidays from 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. - week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• From 31st March to 12th November: daily from 9 a.m.
to 6.30 p.m.
• From 13th November to 31st December: weekends and public holidays from 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. - week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Chemin de Villecran - BP 44
77482 Provins cedex - France
Latitude: 48.5604069 - Longitude: 3. 2806952
Phone: 33 (0) 1 64 60 26 26 - Fax: 33 (0) 1 64 60 11 97.
A warm welcome and quality services:
When you arrive, ask one of the tourist office staff to help you organize your perfect visit to Provins.
- Ticket sales outlet: you can buy all the Pass Cards: Pass Provins, Pass Familles and Pass'Murailles.
You can also buy tickets online thanks to this link:
For your information, and to avoid waiting at the Tourist Office when you arrive: if you decide to buy your tickets on site and only want to see one particular monument or only the shows, you can buy tickets directly at the monument or at the entrance of the show in question.
- Discover the new shop of
the Tourist Office and the several items that will delight Middle Ages
enthusiasts: books, souvenirs, gifts, rose specialities: rose petal
jam, sweets, etc. everything to please you in a nice place accessible
For your information, you can buy our items online thanks to this link:
- Display shelves propose brochures about Provins, the surroundings, the region and France.
- The model room: a free access scale model of Provins in the 18th century.
- You will enjoy an audiovisual presentation of the town's history. Free access on request.
- In the yard and in the the new reception area, picnic, adventure playground and toilets are at your disposal.
- The Tourist Office is the point of departure of the guided tours, for individuals or for groups.
- The Tourist Office is the point of departure of the Tourist Train. You will find other stops in the town.
There is a vast parking for cars and buses.
It has a camper area with two free RV dump stations.
It is paying on weekends, public holidays and extra days from 31 March to 4 November, and on order of the mayor.
Rates: 4 € for the day - 2 € for the half-day (from 1 p.m.).
It is free the safe rest of the year except for buses (paying 7/7, 20 € for the day).
- More information how to get to Provins by car or to have a map, click here
- More information how to get to Provins by public transport or day trips, click here