Daily show from 1 April to 5 November 2017.
• From 1 to 30 April: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. - week at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• From 1 May to 30 June: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. - Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 11.30 a.m. (groups), 1 p.m. (groups), 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m. - Wednesdays at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• 24 and 25 June: Medieval Festival of Provins: shows at 2.30 p.m., 4 p.m. and 5.30 p.m.
• From 1 July to 31 August: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. - week at 2.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
• From 1 September to 1 October: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. - Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 2.30 p.m. - Wednesdays at at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• From 2 October to 5 November: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 3.45 p.m. - week at 2.30 p.m.
Lasts: 50 min.
Doors open 30 minutes before the beginning of the show.
Adress: Jouy gate.
- Accessible to the disabled persons and to the wheelchairs.
- You can enjoy the two shows "The Eagles of the Ramparts" and "The Legend of the Knights" in the same afternoon, except from September to November during the week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Prices: adults 12 € - children 8 € (4-12 years old).
Cut-prices with the Pass Cards (Pass Provins or Pass Famille):
adults 10,50 € - children 6,50 € (4-12 years old).
- for children on wednesday (except during French school holidays):
6,50 € (4-12 years old).
- student or disabled person cards:
adult: 10,50 € - child 6,50 € (4-12 years old)
For sale only at the entrance of the show.
- combination ticket The Eagles of the Ramparts + The Legend of the Knights:
adult: 22,40 € (11,20 € per show)
child (4-12 years old): 13,60 € (6,80 € per show)
For sale only at the entrance of the shows.
Avalaible ticket on weekend and public holiday, except during The Medieval Festival of Provins (24 & 25 June 2017) and The Harvest Festival (27 August 2017).
For safety reasons for our birds and our public, the show can be cancelled in case of meteorological bad conditions.
See all videos on our
The Eagles of the Ramparts
For 4000 years, the Falconry, the ancestral fashion of hunting, is worldwide practised integer.
This hunting art dates from the Middle Ages and was passed on from generation to generation.
This respectful tradition of the nature and the environment is registered on the immaterial cultural heritage of the UNESCO.
In the magnificent Theatre of the ramparts, discover the Falconry through people who have practiced it as a real way of life: the lords or the medieval West, Arab nomads in the Middle East, the Kazakh hunters with eagles in Central Asia…
You will be fascinated by the eagles, hawks, falcons, kites, caracaras, vultures, owls and secretary bird in perfect harmony with horses, wolves and dromedary!
The majestic flights will leave you unforgettable emotions!
After the show, visit one of the greatest aviary in France, with about a hundred birds from 30 different species.
Educational signs and shop on the spot.
A show produced by VOL LIBRE Production, under the artistic leadership of Philippe HERTEL, www.vollibre.fr